We created AdSpecs.io to streamline the process for publishers to provide accurate ad specs to agencies and brands.
Our experienced media team has witnessed first-hand the unnecessary complexity in campaigns due to outdated specs, and hard to read spreadsheets.
- Ad specs are constantly changing and belong on the web, not in stale spreadsheets
- Incorrect or out-of-date specs cause major headaches for agencies and brands
- No common catalog exists between media buyers and sellers
Eliminate repetitive spreadsheets when you respond to RFPs, and include the AdSpecs.io URL instead.
The Universal Placement Identifier, or UPID for
short, is a unique code that refers to every media
placement and spec listed on AdSpecs.io. Think
of it as “The UPC Code for Advertising.”
- Eliminates confusion between buyers and sellers
- Refers to complex placements and specs with a single code
- Automatically assigned to every media product on AdSpecs.io
* Patent pending
- Free for publishers to upload/manage specs
- Unique URL for each placement to send in RFP responses
- Verified accounts ensure data integrity
- List specs in the public directory, or use private URLs
- Easily reference specs with globally unique placement IDs (UPID)
- Centralize all ad specs for multi-site publishers
- Stop the insanity of managing specs!